Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Video Recipe for Fire Roasted Corn Guacamole



With pro football season really heating up, you may be looking for something to serve at the next game gathering... whether that be at someone's tailgating party, or sitting around your coffee table.  This is one the most awesome Fire Roasted Corn Guacamole recipe's ever!  The almost charred exterior on some of the fresh corn kernels adds a whole new dimension of texture and flavor to this already fan favorite!

Click here to see the Video for Fire Roasted Corn Guacamole  on my YouTube channel, and I will go through the steps one at a time. If you enjoy the video presentation, subscribe to my channel and new videos will be routed directly to you.


For the original post and full written instructions of this recipe, you can find that one on my blog as well:    Original post to Fire Roasted Corn Guacamole





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest